Individualized care plan that fits your specific needs
Live-In care offers all of the benefits of companions/homemakers as well as personal care. For individuals needing care throughout the day and night, a long-term care facility is not the only option. We offer 24-hour care that allows seniors to remain in the home they love and receive the assistance they need.
In addition to the uplifting in-home companionship services and assistance with daily tasks, our highly trained, compassionate caregivers are available to offer services any time of day.
For seniors and other adults, we can provide:
• Assistance throughout the evening and overnight
• Company for those that wake up frequently in the middle of the night
• Assistance with personal care and routine
• Support for those prone to sleepwalking or wandering
• Companionship for those prone to loneliness
• Assistance with household chores, preparing meals, shopping and other errands
• Transportation to appointments
• Personal care for seniors needing assistance bathing, grooming, and toileting.
Every client receives a customized plan of care that accounts for their individual care needs and includes activities that improve quality of life, encourages engagement and keeps them mentally and physically well. We also provides services to those recently discharged from the hospital, post op., and those with limited mobility.
We believe that everyone should experience connection, purpose and joy in life, and our individualized care plans include ways to bring daily doses of joy to clients, no matter their age or acuity.
Our individualized care plans allow us to accommodate the unique situations and needs of our clients and their families. We work with a client’s entire care team to develop the plan, whether you or a loved one value the security of having someone else in the home at all times or are looking to reach goals that improve quality of life.
We strive to elevate the human spirit through quality, compassionate care. If you or a loved one could benefit from around-the-clock support, contact us to schedule a consultation with one of our care coordinators. We’ll provide you with more information on 24-hour home care and work with you to develop a plan that meets all your needs for all hours of the day or night.
• Companionship for seniors
• Uplifting care and friendship for your loved one
• We understand the incredible effects that socialization and companionship can have on elderly mental health and well-being.
• Opportunities to engage with others and grow relationships with friends, family, neighbors and community members can help improve symptoms of depression, ease feelings of senior isolation and loneliness, and even reduce the risk of dementia.
By spending time with our caregivers, your loved one not only has someone at the ready to help around the house or help prepare a meal, they also have a friend who offers social connection and a companion who can help them get back to doing the things that bring them joy.
What is companion care?
Companion care, or companionship, provides emotional support, friendship, and socialization. Common home companion care activities include:
• Conversation and mental stimulation, such as playing games, listening to music, or enjoying a good book together
• Meal prep and time spent together over breakfast, lunch or dinner
• Light activity, such as a walking or spending time outside
• Laundry and light housekeeping
• Grocery shopping and errands
• Transportation to and from appointments and social events
• Reminders for personal care and grooming
We focus on activities that bring enjoyment, and hope to brighten the days of the seniors in our care, by providing mental stimulation and encouraging physical and emotional wellbeing.
Our caregivers are in regular communication with a client’s loved ones to share progress, answer questions, and simply check in.
For seniors who want to live independently at home, but find that daily activities and tasks present difficulty as they age, our experienced caregivers can assist with personal care such as bathing, mobility assistance, grooming and more.
Personal home care services expand upon the duties performed by companions/homemakers to include assistance with basic personal hygiene and activities of daily living, including dressing, grooming, and toileting.
These tasks may include:
• Showering and bathing
• Getting dressed, including shoes and accessories (belt, watch, jewelry, etc.)
• Brushing teeth or dentures
• Styling and brushing hair
• Makeup application
• Shaving with an electric razor
With something like bathing, consistency is important - being able to bathe daily, or near-daily, is essential to staying healthy. Health issues can be caused by a failure to wash frequently enough, yet senior bathing is a task that gets harder as the years pass.
Our caregivers support physician-prescribed nutrition and diet plans. We also provide assistance with grocery shopping and meal preparation that meets nutritional needs or accommodates special dietary restrictions.