Case Managers oversee the physical and mental wellness of individuals to ensure they are supported and can achieve the best outcomes. They work closely with physicians, nurses, mental health and other health care professionals, as well as family and friends of clients. Health care organizations, including hospitals, aged care facilities and social service departments, rely on the personalized care that Case Managers provide to their clients.
The responsibilities of Case Managers may vary, depending on the Case Manager’s industry and employer. Generally, responsibilities include:
• Propensity for compassion and ability to relate to clients with various needs
• Ability to motivate clients to follow care plans
• Great communication skills and ability to articulate care plans to clients, loved ones and professionals
• Excellent organizational and record-keeping skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple cases
• Sound critical thinking and problem-solving skills to assess clients, analyze feedback from health care and social workers, and determine the best care plans
• Computer literacy to maintain and manage case records
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (203) 586.1527.
Download Job Application